Contact Tree Tamers For Tree Surgery in Grappenhall
Tree Tamers are a highly professional tree surgeon who have cultivated a well deserved reputation for reliability and excellence at every level.
We cover all aspects of tree surgery in Grappenhall and additional services from tree felling, tree removal, garden maintenance, garden fencing, hedge trimming, site clearance, stump removal, stump grinding, tree pruning, tree reduction and a 24 hour emergency call out service in times of desperation.
Our reputation has been built on our ethical work practices and commitment to providing our clients with a faultless service at an affordable price.
Quality Workmanship as Standard
Since the establishment of the company we have worked hard to build a good reputation which we strive to maintain. This is reflected by the fact that clients that we initially undertook work for in 2002 are still clients now and we will continue to ensure that they rely on us to meet all of their tree management and maintenance requirements for the future.
Providing quality tree work is very much a team effort. We have a fully insured, well qualified and motivated team of climbers and ground staff who take great pride in ensuring that all the work that we undertake exceeds our clients expectations, and all the required standards of tree work as listed in British Standards for tree work 3998 (2010). Every site on completion of the work undertaken is left in a clear, tidy and safe condition.
At Tree Tamers we offer a diverse range of services – how can we help you?
- Crown lifting – Our Grappenhall tree surgeons will remove the lower branch of a tree so that growth will start higher. We do crown lifting to allow room for people and to let the light pass through the tree. Usually we crown lift to 2.5 m over a public footpath and when it comes to public road it is about 5.2 meters.
- Dead wooding – Our tree surgeon or arborist will remove the dead wood from the tree canopy. The dead wood is being reduced not wholly removed and this process is environmentally friendly.
- Stump Grinding – If the tree serves as the cause of simple injuries, it’s a better idea to let us do stump grinding. In this process, our arborist uses a machine that will grind the stump out so that there will be no parts of the trees left.
- Reducing – We can reduce the height of the tree because it appeals great. Can you imagine your residential premises having very tall trees? It looks like a haunted one. Therefore, you need tree surgery in Grappenhall.
- Pollarding – All of the branches are removed to achieve a smaller tree canopy. Pollarding should be done on a regular basis in order for you to attain that goal. However, you cannot do it by yourself, you need tree surgery.
- Tree Removal – This is one of the steps that is tough. You need people like us and the latest machines that we have.
- Crown Thinning – Our workers evenly remove some of the branches of the tree so that the wind and light will pass through.